The North Face Women's Jester Backpack
The North Face Women's Jester backpack is specifically designed with women's frame in mind. This backpack features two large zip compartments. The secondary compartment has internal organization with a secure zippered pocket, a velcro pocket and a pen pocket.
This backpack has a floating padded laptop sleeve which is in the main compartment of the backpack. This padded sleeve will protect your laptop from bumps and falls if it hits the ground accidentally. This laptop compartment will fit a 15 inch laptop computer easily.
The shoulder straps are compression-molded and contoured to fit a women's smaller frame. This backpack also boasts a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel which is specifically designed for an ergonomic fit for women. The contoured shoulder straps makes wearing this backpack very comfortable to carry on your shoulders when it is full.
Best of all The North Face Women's Jester backpack has bungee cords which crisscross across the backpack's face to provide the PERFECT spot to loop in your rain jacket to take with you on rainy days.
It also features two mesh water bottle holders for carrying your drinks to class.
Product Features At A Glance
- 18.5" high
- 13.5" wide
- Dimensions: 18.75 x 14 x 7 inches and weighs 1.7 pounds
- The women-specific FlexVent suspension system boasts compression-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel that's specifically shaped for an ergonomic fit and a wicking lumbar panel for maximum support and ventilation
- Women-specific shoulder straps are contoured to fit a woman's smaller frame
- Floating padded laptop sleeve in main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Secondary compartment has internal organization with a secure zippered pocket, Velcro pocket and pen pockets
You can read what other students have to say about this backpack by clicking here.
This backpack comes in many different color choices including the Garnet Purple/Surf Green which I feature here. This backpack is ideal for a college student but is also an excellent choice if you are planning to travel.
If you are still undecided whether this is the right backpack for you, then read what other customers have to say about this backpack by clicking my link below.